Here’s another vintage auto Featured Deck from painter Jason Hicks. This custom skateboard design he created using BoardPusher Skateboards is[…]
Weekly #SkaterCreator Skateboard Deck Giveaway
BoardPusher Skateboards is giving away a skateboard deck every week until the end of summer. All you need to do is design a skateboard (original graphics only) at BoardPusher.com, and post it to Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook with the hashtag #SkaterCreator and tag @boardpusher. Simple!
DESIGN YOUR #SKATERCREATOR DECK NOW
Who can enter?
- EVERYONE is eligible. All ages, all skill levels.
Does it need to be on a specific shape?
- Nope! Pick your favorite skateboard shape here.
How do I post it?
- Post an image of your finished skateboard design the best way you know how (screenshot, link, etc.) to your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Posting your design to each social media platform WILL increase your chances of winning.
How many times can I enter?
- Enter as many times as you like.
How are the winners picked?
- This is a giveaway, not a design contest, so winners will be selected at random. We want every artistic skill level to have a chance of winning. However, there will be prizes for some of our favorite graphics, too.
What kind of graphic can be entered?
- ANYTHING! Artwork, photos, typed out messages. The only rule is ORIGINAL DESIGNS ONLY! Any whiff of copyrighted material is an automatic disqualification.
That’s it! Get creative on a rainy or super hot day when you can’t skate, but most of all, have fun. GOOD LUCK!
Local (to us) Colorado artist Yonna Sharp was inspired by traditional tattoo art when creating her Featured Deck, Beauty and[…]
It’s time to start cruisin’ around to your favorite spots, so we wanted to remind you that we have a[…]
“Fictoris from Latin: Those who create or a creator.” Drowned is just the latest Featured Deck from Puerto Rican artist,[…]